Thursday, October 15, 2009

Awkward...

Tonight is the parents' night at my school. Long story short, my parents couldn't pick me up from the horse stables and take me home before the event started so now I'm stuck waiting at school until the parents' night is over...yay. So I'm sitting here in the computer lab and all of a sudden...JAB! Yikes! The pain strikes back! So (this is like one of those stories where the reader gets to pick the ending) what do I do? Do I walk in the middle of the parents' night to find my parents and tell them how much pain I'm in or do I slab a smile on my face and pray the pain goes away? Such an awkward situation. I hate having to pretend I'm all cheery when really I can barely breathe and letting out a simple smile takes tremendous effort. What do you do in times like this? Hopefully it's a better method than mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment