Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Why am I so sleepy?

I have never felt this tired before. Ever since last Friday I've felt like I could drop down and go to sleep at any second. I'm at the point where my eyes hurt when they're open.
What is going on?! Is it my new medicine? It's a muscle relaxer, I have no idea what it's called.
This can't go on though, I haven't been able to do my homework because I'm so beat after school.
Please, any thoughts about what could be going on?
I'm seeing my doctor next week, but I don't think she's familiar with Tietze's.
Help!!

3 comments:

  1. I was so sleepy when i tried muscle relaxers too. Are you taking them during the day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to take one in the morning and one at night. Now I'm going to try a new medicine and see if that helps without this nasty side effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!



    ReplyDelete